• This is a BBQ Festival, so we all get to eat some great BBQ, right?
It is strictly against the rules for a competing team to serve the public, even for a sample. If you would like to taste some great barbecue, you could become a judge at Fire & Feast OR you could purchase some delicious BBQ from any of our awesome vendors.
• Can I buy tickets in advance?
Tickets will only be available at the gate.
Friday night the gates will open at 5pm, live music starts at 6pm. Admission is $5.
Saturday’s festival will begin at 9am, and include arts & crafts, lots of activities for children and families, and much more. Admission is $5 for ages 13 and up, with children 12 and under admitted for $1.
• If I have to leave the festival, do I have to pay to get back in?
Admission must be paid for Friday and for Saturday on the day of admission. There are re-entry privileges, so you would not have to pay to re-enter for that day.
• Can I bring my BBQ grill and cooler?
Because of concerns about safety and space, these items are not allowed. Not to worry, though. We will have vendors on site to fit every taste and budget.
• Can I bring my pet to Fire & Feast?
For safety reasons, pets are not allowed (except for service animals).
• Is there a place on-site where I can park my RV?
We do not have adequate space on-site for RV parking, however, there are several RV parking sites in Yazoo City and Yazoo County. For a list of those, please visit the Yazoo County Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
• Where can I stay while I am in Yazoo City for Fire & Feast?
The Yazoo County CVB has information on all area hotels on their website at www.yazoo.org.